Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Great Finds - Display Pieces for Shows

Cake Stand
Yesterday I was at the local Bargain Shop (that's actually the stores name for those who don't have one) and found these wonderful dishes. As soon as I saw them I knew exactly what I wanted my display theme for craft fairs and markets to look like. I can picture my soaps piled high on each piece looking like exotic treats being served up for tea.

Oval Platter Tray
Obviously I bought the dishes....can you blame me? They were pretty cheap too! For the three pieces I paid a total of $35 and I'm contemplating going back for another cake stand and platter.

3 Tier Stand
Now all I have to do is find some white, mini wooden pantry shelves to put on the tables as well. And of course apply for some craft shows!

No comments: