Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Newsletters Are Great!

Ruby Beads my Mom won.The other day my Mom checked her email and in it was a newsletter she had signed up for.

This particular newsletter was from Carrie Hamilton of The Bead Tree and Carrie was inviting her readers to visit her blog and sign up for a contest she was holding.

Guess What? Mom won the beads in the picture above. How cool is that?

Alexandria BeadsI've decided that I like the idea of having a newsletter and have added a sign up form to the side column.

The Jovia Life Newsletter will be sent out approximately once a month to let readers know about Jovia Soap giveaways exclusive to my mailing list subscribers. The newsletter may also contain special coupons for sales discounts or free soaps with purchase.

Have any ideas about what you would like to see in a newsletter? Write a comment and let me know what your thoughts are.

3 comments:

Jane said...

Great idea to have a newsletter - I know that I was sure happy I had signed up for Carrie's newsletter.

Anne-Marie said...

Wow! Those beads are jaw-dropping. Your Mom really lucked out =)

P.S. A newsletter is a fabulous idea! It's a great way to keep your customers in the loop.

RockerJewlz said...

Oh man, I was in that contest! Aren't those beads spectacular??? Your mom is so lucky!