Monday, January 5, 2009

Three Pretty New Soaps

Here are three more new soaps I created during the holidays. It will be awhile before I post anymore new varieties...I took a bit of a break but I'll be back in the studio tomorrow creating and designing.

Amber Current Handmade Soap

Amber Current Handmade SoapRipe red currents combine with musk and amber to create a soap that smells bright and crisp with soft warm sensual notes just below the surface. An enticing blend of tart and sexy all in one little package.

This soft pink bar is decorated with dusty pink curls of soap.


Buttercream Handmade Soap

Buttercream Handmade SoapSweet, creamy, buttercream icing! I don't know about you but I could eat that stuff all by itself.....spoonful by delicious spoonful!

I also haven't got any self respect for my body when it comes to sweets.

It's a good thing this soap isn't edible....I can have my sweets and still retain my (cough) middle aged figure!

This bar is tan in color and I've placed curls of chocolate soap throughout so you get a whiff of chocolate along with the notes of vanilla and buttery, sweet goodness.


Ginger Tropics Handmade Soap

Ginger Tropics Handmade SoapGinger essential oil combined with notes of peach, citrus, papaya, vanilla and chocolate fragrances make this bar not too sweet but definitely mouth wateringly good.

I can imagine a bowl of fresh fruits smothered in a citrus ginger glaze, topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of chocolate sauce. Good grief...I love food!

This bar is very similar in design to Buttercream....chocolate curls and all.

That's it for now but stay tuned because there's always more soap to explore!

No comments: