Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Jovia Handmade Soaps for March

February has been a busy month. Between my son's room being redone, making soap, bookkeeping for taxes, applying for shows, my website, my family, this blog and life in general, I've had so much to do that I sometimes feel lost.

You know those days where the number of things to do is so long that you get stuck and end up accomplishing nothing? I think I need to start making a 'to do' list and just try to take one thing off of it each day. Maybe that way I won't feeling like I'm drowning. You should see my house....kidding....it's such a mess you don't actually want to see it. The only organized spot is my soap room. The rest has piles of stuff that needs to be put away. And dusted!! I hate dusting....I need a dusting fairy. :)

I did manage to get a few things done last month...my bookkeeping is mostly done, I made some new soaps, my son's room is painted (though not finished) and I've applied for markets and a summer show.

Now I need to make labels, design some more new soaps, do my husbands bookkeeping, finish my son's room....I think I'll stop there since that's quite a bit of work already. Time to stop overwhelming myself.

Here's a little sneak peak at some of the new soaps that will become available for purchase in my Etsy shop this month.

Vanilla MacaroonVanilla Macaroon Handmade Jovia Soap

Surf's UpSurf's Up Handmade Jovia Soap

PunkinPeachPunkinPeach Handmade Jovia Soap

Mountain LaurelMountain Laurel Handmade Jovia Soap

Margarita VilleMargarita Ville Handmade Jovia Soap

Mango Mai TaiMango Mai Tai Handmade Jovia Soap

Hippie Hippie ShakeHippie Hippie Shake Handmade Jovia Soap

FrangipaniFrangipani Handmade Jovia Soap

AcaimarettoAcaimaretto Handmade Jovia Soap

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As always, you have the most beautiful soaps out there!

Jane said...

Beautiful new soaps - can't wait to try them!