Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring is in the Air!!

Okay, I agree....it's not much in the way of evidence that Spring has sprung but quite frankly, after more than 4 months of snow covered everything, I'll take it!! This picture is actually only a small portion of an approximately 4 foot span of grass.

The sun is shining and the grass is emerging. Warm and wonderfully flower filled days are right around the corner. I can't wait.

In honour of this coming season, I've redecorated this blog with Springtime. I've also made a few soaps that have a Spring feel to them. These are pictures of what's new and curing on my shelves. They'll be ready around mid April.

Peach Mango Handmade Jovia Soap
Peach Mango Handmade Jovia Soap


Clean Cotton Handmade Jovia Soap
Clean Cotton Handmade Jovia Soap


Tropical Green Tea Handmade Jovia Soap
Tropical Green Tea Handmade Jovia Soap

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I am so ready for spring. Winter is so long in Northern Illinois! The soaps look awesome and I'm sure they smell just as good!

Jane said...

Wow - I really like the look of those new soaps - especially the second one.
The sun was shining here today too, and I even went outside without my coat - but not for long!

Diane said...

Love the new look! And LOVE the idea of 'clean cotton' soap...