Sunday, April 5, 2009

7 Pounds - An Incredible Movie

Last night my husband insisted that we watch this movie....even though he knew it was a tear jerker!

I admit that I can be a little over-sensitive when it comes to movies. I cry during many of them. But this was different.

I had the overwhelming desire to sob! Great big hiccuping, tear jerking, shoulders shaking, sobbing. By the time this movie was over, my nose was purple, my eyes were squinty and bloodshot....I was a mess!

And yet, I must insist that if you haven't seen this movie, you have to do so! Yes you will cry. But it's worth it. The story it tells is about sacrifice. About being responsible for your actions. About giving back. And about love.

An incredible movie to say the least.

1 comment:

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

Sounds wonderful. I am so behind on movies, it ain't even funny. And I love Will Smith. Lots.