Monday, April 6, 2009

Sneak Peek at New Jovia Soaps

Handmade Jovia SoapsHere's a little peek at some of the new soaps I've made lately. Having a little bit of fun with design and color. The scents are amazing. I can't wait until they are done curing so I get to use some!

Very Berry Handmade Jovia Soap
Very Berry


Rosemary Lemongrass Handmade Jovia Soap
Rosemary Lemongrass


Romance Handmade Jovia Soap
Romance


Pomegranate Mango Handmade Jovia Soap
Pomegranate Mango


Lavender Serenity Handmade Jovia Soap
Lavender Serenity


Lemon Twist Handmade Jovia Soap
Lemon Twist


Honey Nut Handmade Jovia Soap
Honey Nut


Femininity Handmade Jovia Soap
Femininity


Coconut Cream Handmade Jovia Soap
Coconut Cream


Rose Geranium Handmade Jovia Soap
Rose Geranium

3 comments:

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

Those are gorgeous. Love 'em all. And they sound like you could eat them!!

Jane said...

MMMMMMMM - nice looking soaps! All the colours and names make my mouth water. I especially like the look of the "feminine" one. (I think that was the name.)

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

those look GREAT!