Friday, May 8, 2009

Finally!! Another Contest!

I apologize....I've been very slack in keeping the monthly contests going! Here's May's contest and it's really simple. Visit my Etsy shop and check out the different catagories....ie. "Definitely for Him"

Do you love foody scents like the coconut, vanilla, and buttercreams? Or do you prefer floral scents like lavender and rose? Perhaps fruity is more your style.

Whatever your preference is, just add it to the contest ballot and you're entered for a chance to win your choice of two Jovia Handmade Soaps from my Etsy shop.

Good luck!!



Contest closes at 11:00 pm EDT on May 24, 2009.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

'Definately' is definitely spelled definitely. I only know because I was recently corrected! ;)

Cathy Winsby said...

Thanks! I've 'definitely' corrected it!

Audrey said...

I've added a pic and link to my give away blog:
http://audreyscountrycraftsgiveaway.blogspot.com

janetfaye said...

Thank you!

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

missknits said...

awesome giveaway! i entered! yay!! :)

janil said...

Beautiful soaps!!!I think I can smell it!!!!

cal_rubies at yahoo dot es

karmakaytlyn said...

I would love to try your coconut cream handmade soap that can be found at http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24219333.
Thanks so much for the opportunity to win such a nice item. Your soaps are just beautiful. I especially like the spirals in some of them! Thanks again!