Monday, May 25, 2009

Jovia Soaps in Treasuries

Yeah!! White Sands Jovia Soap made it to Etsy's front page.


Lately my shop felt like it was floating out in the great big beyond....far, far away from anywhere and anyone. Just when you start to wonder if it's all worth the effort, something comes along to give you a boost and keep you going.

For me it was a couple of things.

One was having a customer come to one of the markets I do and purchase 25 bars of soap for the ladies in her office. It's such an uplifting feeling to have things like that happen.

The second thing was having my soaps featured in a few treasuries during the last week.....and such beautiful treasuries as well!

I'm so happy, I think I'll go make soap!

This one is featuring my Tropical Green Tea soap.
And this one is showing off my Red Current and Champagne soap.

1 comment:

BodyLuminosity said...

Congratulations! Well deserved, your soaps are beautiful!