Monday, June 15, 2009

Cute Little Guest Soap Samplers

Aren't these just the cutest little sampler sets? I've put them together to sell at the Farmers Markets and I think I'll make a bunch for the Filberg Festival as well.

These little treasures will make wonderful hostess or thank you gifts. Perfect for packing into holiday luggage as well....at $3.50 each, they are an affordable gift to bring back for family and friends!

Each set consists of 3 different one ounce guest sized bars put together with raffia and a hang tag. I was having way too much fun photographing them!

I wonder if I should list them on Etsy too? What do you think?

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Absolutely list them. They are darling!

T.A. Helton said...

I'd post them. They look great! You're going to sell a lot of those sets.

Anne-Marie said...

Super cute - I love the way the little guest soap samplers turned out. I'd list them!

Daisy Soap Girl said...

They are sooo pretty.

supergrover2 said...

these are awesome! are they about 2-3oz each? they look great!